The contents of this website are all properties of this company and no other ownership is attached to it. For any contents to be copied, the copyright laws should apply. Symbols, graphics, logos, designs and trade names are strictly prohibited to be used for any reasons provided that prior notice and other arrangements are done with the website administrators.
In case of printing contents like pictures and other articles from the website, you are only allowed as long as they are used as your own reference and should not be used for commercial purposes; and that you may not reproduce, transmit and sell those material for any purposes other than stated above.
Posts of Third Party
Posts and some products offered by a third party provider are also subject to terms and conditions and so you need to check the company’s governing policies and be oriented about them.
In order to gain more access to the pages of www.quest-gb.com , you may register and use the registered username and password to gain access to this website but make sure you follow the following terms:
- fill in the form with accurate and complete information as asked;
- make sure the information is kept true and updated;
- the site administrator has the right to terminate your account if the information you have given are found untrue and incomplete;
- as to confidentiality of your personal account, you have the duties and responsibilities to maintain such and your failure to do so will not in any way become the responsibilities this website;
- an unauthorized access to the website using your username and password is not the liability of this site.
Posting on this website
When posting your articles, videos, photos and other types of contents and when making comments and participating on discussions, you need to avoid:
- Harassing and degrading any person or group in their gender, sexual preferences, race, age, disability and ethnicity; harm and influence minors;
- impersonating any entity of the websites and manipulates posts;
- posting contents from an employer or any other individuals unless you have received permission from your employer and secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- posting contents with any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- offensive and violating contents to the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;